DW 5000 is a thixotropic, dispersion based, elastic, ready to use tile adhesive. It is classified as D2TE according to BS EN 12004 meaning it has improved strength (D2) with slip-resistance properties (T) with extended open time (E).
Area of Application:
- For use in wetrooms, showers, bathrooms and kitchens.
- For use in residential and commercial applications.
- For use on most substrates including concrete, cement screeds, brickworks, old tiles etc.
- For gypsum surfaces after being treated with DW PRIMER.
- Manufactured in a plant that conforms to ISO 9001, 14001 & OSHAS 18001.
Product Specifications ON REQUEST