TECNOFLOOR 30 is a cement based, high strength, polymer modified, self-levelling compound. It is classified as CT-C40-F10-AR2 according to BS EN 13813 meaning it IS Cementitious (CT) has 40 N/mm2 Compressive Strength Class (C40) 10 N/mm2 Flexural Strength Class (F10) and enhanced Wear Resistance (AR2).
Area of Application:
- For indoor use in commercial and residential applications. Withstands heavy pedestrian use in shopping centres, offices, showrooms, hospitals, airports etc.
- Suitable for Underfloor Heating and other deformable surfaces.
- Suitable for joint widths of 3-30mm.
- Suitable for new floors in factories, workshops, plantrooms and warehouses.
- Ideal for floors that are to be protected by epoxy coatings and painted in chemical and food processing plants.
- Subfloor must be treated with HYDROPRIMER before applying TECNOFLOOR 30.
- Manufactured in a plant that conforms to ISO 9001, 14001 & OSHAS 18001.
Product Specifications ON REQUEST